Monday, January 07, 2008

Garden office insurance

There's a nice piece on the Enterprise Nation site by Simon Ward of Business Home Insurance about insurance for homeworkers including these recommendations re. the right cover.
Make sure you have the cover you really need, for example:

* Business equipment such as desks, chairs, computers, printers etc. (these are sometimes excluded under standard household policies)
* Increased Costs of Working (in the event your home is rendered uninhabitable by an insured mishap)
* Public Liability
* Employer’s Liability

No comments:

Post a Comment