"Our customer wanted something slightly different to the other huts on Sheringham promenade and came to us for help and together we came up with this design. The hut measures 2.5m wide x1.8m deep (8'x6') and had high eaves and a steeper pitched roof than is usual."The hut comes with
* 22mm thick T&G wall cladding on a 50x50mm framing
* Half Glazed hand made double opening doors, the glazing was fully toughened glass
* Security shutter over the double doors with appropriate ironmongery
* Heavy duty felt and baton to guard against the sea breeze
* 22mm Tanalised floor and floor rails, drilled with drain holes
* Fixings to secure the beach hut to the sea wall in the form of 4 galvanised steel rings
* Port holes in the apex for light, toughened glass and protected by mesh
* Adjustable vents in both sides.
* Port holes in the barge boards to keep the nautical theme.