Friday, February 29, 2008

Point Tokyo

Could you shedwork in here? It's called, and I'm not sure quite why, Folding Shelf and comes from Point Tokyo.

1 comment:

  1. i would like more details about this post. hope you can share more about this.

    thanks for the post...keep it up!

    get the perfect teak furniture for your garden and dining room at