Devon-based Sanctuary Garden Offices is one of the longer-established garden office specialists, building each shedworking atmosphere from scratch from their own workshops. The general appearance is quite traditional and the general spec is:
• External cedar cladding – natural or painted
• Wooden joinery – single or double glazed
• Full choice of roof finishes – slate, cedar, clay
• Lead flashings
• Full insulation to British Standards
• Full wiring loom incorporating heating, power, lighting and communications.
Options include real slate or clay tile roof, painted or waney edge exterior cladding, decked verandah, vaulted ceilings, Velux windows, lead finials, and hardwood flooring.
Their sister company is Sanctuary Summerhouses which have a wide range of other shedlike structures which would be suitable for less allround shedworking but are equally as attractive.