Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Garden offices in Scotland

Gaby Soutar in The Scotsman is very kind about the Shedworking book but also widens the subject out to look more particularly at garden offices in Scotland and why they are becoming more popular. Here's what Bryan Mattinson from the Highland Shed Company told her, which chimes with another trend we've been noticing recently:
"We've noticed an increase in sales in previous months. Sometimes we're asked to provide a dual purpose shed, with 30 per cent of the space used for tools and the other 70 per cent as a beauty therapy space, a music room or a gallery."

Tuesday posts are sponsored by The Home Office Company, manufacturers of unique garden rooms since 1998. Now in 10 exciting new colours. Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment