Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Installing electrics in your garden office

A very useful post at mylocalelectrician.co.uk on this important subject for shedworkers. Here's a snippet:
Installing power to a garden office comes under the scope of Part P and this means that the electrical installation needs to be certified. Also under Part P the person or company carrying out the electrical work are the only people who can certificate these works on a self-certify basis. If they are not part of a governing body for Part P then you must inform your local building control department at your local council where they will be able to help you with what you need to do.
Well worth a browse.
Photo courtesy Cabin Living

Tuesday posts are sponsored by The Home Office Company, manufacturers of unique garden rooms since 1998. Now in 10 exciting new colours. Click here for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment