Wednesday, February 04, 2009

How shedworking can save your life

Fire investigators investigating a fire in an apartment in St Albans (that's the one in Vermont, not Hertfordshire) yesterday, say that it was caused by an electrical problem. Firefighters reached the property around 1pm promptly after they received reports that somebody was trapped inside the building: onlookers were reporting heavy smoke and flames from an upstairs bedroom.

But according to St Albans Fire Cheif Joseph Beaudry:"Nobody was there in that apartment, he was out in the back shed working at the time of the fire."
Via Fox News

No comments:

Post a Comment