- Needleview, at Mudeford, Dorset
- the new retro huts to be opened in autumn in Bournemouth
- the hut near Westover Hall on the shingle at Milford-on-Sea
- the Beach Hut and Boat House in Bembridge on the Isle of Wight
- Elmdale Garden's hut at Walton-on-the-Naze., my personal favourite and pictured above and below. Here's what they say about it themselves:
"Our beach hut in Walton is one of the oldest,built rather like a cricket pavilion with its own verandah. Up on the second row with a beautiful view out to sea.
Inside our beach hut is a comfortable bench and a table and set of folding chairs. The verandah is big enough to sit two deck chairs, and keep you out of the direct sun and any blustery winds. Facilities include a gas cooker, a gas fridge, and a sink with a water container. We provide good quality stainless steel cutlery, and china cups and plates - no plastic."