The folk at Work Wise have announced more details of Work Wise Week (16 May to 22 May):
* Wednesday May 16 - Work Wise Summit at the QEII Conference Centre in London, looking at smarter working via keynote speeches and panel discussions: focus on being internationally competitive
* Thursday May 17 - the Stern Report and how smarter working can help the environment
* Friday May 18 - National Work from Home Day: employers and staff around the country are being encouraged to work from home on this day
* Weekend May 19/20 - Wise Work Weekend: a consumer-focused initiative to provide guidance and help to those people who would like to work smarter.
* Monday May 21 - the transport impacts of smarter working.
* Tuesday May 22 - employee benefits and social impacts of smarter working
Further information about Work Wise UK can be found on their website.
This site will be celebrating National Work from Home Day in our own special little way so don't forget to be here on May 18...